T-Shirt Fundraising Campaign!

Thanks to everyone for helping spread the word - the campaign exceeded the 100 shirt goal!!

 Please spread the word to your friends and family far and near with the request to support the 2015-2016 MHS Ice Hockey Team!

Take a look at the link and share on Facebook and via email: www.booster.com/mhsicehockey!!!

The goal of this fundraising campaign is to sell 100 of the long sleeved cotton shirts with Montclair Ice Hockey on the front and the Bulldog on the back for $25 each to friends, fellow students, youth hockey players, grandma’s and grandpa’s! The process via the above link is easy and straightforward.

Comments

  1. If I can help all the fund raising campaigns that I can find, I will help them even in a small amount that I can give.
    Dora's Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    ar 15 t shirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing valuable informationNice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts