Great Playoff Run and Locker room clean out!


JV PLAYERS - Locker room clean-out tomorrow, 3/3, after school.  Coach Reavley  will be waiting!

We had a great play off run. These last two games were as exciting as I've seen the last four years.I want to thank the boys, coaches and parents for there effort and support. It was great!!

Unfortunately, we need to move on and part of that is to return uniforms and clean out the locker room. I will have the locker room open from 10:00 AM till 12:00 noon Saturday, March 1st, for the boys to drop off their clean uniforms and clean out the locker room. If any one cant make it please let me know.

Thanks again for all your support throughout this year. Its been great!!

PS.. Dont forget the banquet. I look forward to seeing all of you there.

Go Blue


Doug

Comments

Popular Posts